- Servings : 4
- Preparation : 10 minutes
- Cook time : 10 minutes
- Calories : 280 cal
- Carbohydrate : 28 g
- Lipid : 14 g
- Fiber : 4 g
- Protein : 10 g
- 250 ml (1 cup) of textured vegetable protein
- 250 ml (1 cup) of cold water
- 375 ml (1 ½ cup) of oatmeal
- 3 eggs
- 1 zucchini , grated
- 15 leaves of fresh mint, chopped
- 60 ml (¼ cup) of feta cheese, crumbled
- pepper to taste
- vegetable oil
1 - In a small bowl, place the textured vegetable protein and water. Reserve.
2 - in a large bowl, mix the oatmeal and the eggs.
3 Add the grated zucchini, the mint , feta and pepper. Mix until a paste is obtained and shape 12 pancakes.
4 - in a non-stick pan, over medium-high heat, heat a little oil. Browning the pancakes 3 5 minutes from each side or until they are golden and crisp.
5 - Serve with a tzatziki made of yogurt!