- Preparation : 30 minutes
- Cook time : 15 minutes
- 2 canned 540 ml of chickpeas, drained (keep the liquid)
- 2 ml (1/2 tsp) of tartar powder
- 200 g (about 350 ml) of Dark chocolate 65 %, finely chopped
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of coconut cream
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of vanilla essence
- 45 ml (3 tsp) sugar
- pinch of sea salt
- whipped cream of coconut cream
- dark chocolate 65 %, chopped
1 - In a pot, pour the liquid of the canned (use the chickpeas for a next recipe) and the tartar powder. Bring to a boil and allow to reduce by half about 10-12 minutes. Reserve. Place in the refrigerator.
2 - in a large bowl, gently melt the chocolate, coconut cream and vanilla essence in a double boiler. Mix until everything is melted (do not heat too much to do not not to separate). Remove from a double boiler. Let temper.
3 - in another bowl, place the reduced aquafaba (canned liquid) and half the sugar. Using the electric drummer , whisk for 1 minute. Add the rest of the sugar and continue to whisk until firm peaks are formed (this can take 10-15 minutes, do not despair!).
4 - add a third parties of this melted chocolate preparation. Fold gently using a spatula. Add the rest of the preparation and continue to fold gently to leave volum e.
5 - Pour into pretty verrines. Refrigerate minimum 4 hours.
6 - Serve with coconut whipped cream and grated chocolate as a garnish.