- Servings : 4
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- Cook time : 15 minutes
- Calories : 400 cal
- Carbohydrate : 22 g
- Lipid : 23 g
- Fiber : 5 g
- Protein : 27 g
- 160 ml (2/3 cup) of Babeurre
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of a half-heir preparation mayonnaise and plain yogurt 0 % M.G.
- 25 g of blue cheese
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of red wine or cider vinegar
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of maple syrup
- to taste, salt and Pepper
- 1 lettuce apple Iceberg, cut into 4 pieces
- 500 ml (2 cups) of leafy of your choice (rocket, spinach, kale, shoots ...)
- 6 croutons of bread bread , grilled and cut in two
- 4 slices of bacon of cooked turkey (each slice cut into 3 pieces)
- 2 Italian tomatoes, cut into pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into pieces
- 2 bbq chicken breasts, boned and effiled
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of Grenoble, chopped
- 40 g of blue cheese, crumbled
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) of green onion, chiseled
- roasted and seasoned chickpeas
1 - Put all the ingredients of the Dressing in a mini mixer (or hand-mixer). Pulling up to smooth and creamy texture. Rectify the seasoning. Reserve.
2 - in a large dish of Presentation, deposit the leaf vegetables, the croutons, the bacon, the tomatoes, the onion, the chicken and the nuts.
3 - sprinkle with Dressing. Garnish with the rest of blue cheese, green onion and chickpeas .