- Preparation : 20 minutes
- Cook time : 1 hour
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) of olive oil
- 250 ml (1 cup) of onion, in brunoise
- 250 ml (1 cup) of Céleri, in Brunoise
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) of carrot, in brunoise
- 2-3 laurel sheets
- 1 branch of rosemary or fresh thyme
- 1 pod d 'garlic, finely chopped
- 250 ml (1 cup) of pancetta, cut into cubes
- 1.5 l (6 cups) of house chicken
- 1.5 l ( 6 cups) of homemade ham broth
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) of diced tomatoes
- 2 crusts of parmesan
- 2 preserves of 398 ml of cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 250 ml (1 cup) of MISTA pasta or other short pasta cooked al dente
- salt and pepper to taste
1 - In a large pot, heat the oil. Cook the onion, celery, carrot, bay leaf and fresh herbs, mixing regularly, over mid-house for about 10 minutes. Add the garlic and pancetta and cook for 5 minutes.
2 - Moisten with the broths. Add the tomatoes and the parmesan crusts and half of the beans. Mix. Bring to a boil. Cook gently 30-5 minutes.
3 - Take a third of the soup and switch to the mixer to smooth texture. Return to the soup. Add the pasta and the rest of the beans. Cook 2-3 minutes.
4 - salt, pepper, pepper, pepper, pepper and serve.