NU RISH Hand Cream
VEGAN / GMO FREE / GLUTEN FREE / NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS
A complete care for hands and nails with coconut and vanilla scent, enriched with aloe vera and resveratrol.
This cream stimulates the growth of fibroblasts and the synthesis of collagen while maintaining the natural balance of skin hydration. Creamy, enveloping and non-sticky, it leaves hands soft and protects them from external aggressions. Since it is made up of antioxidant and antimicrobial ingredients (pomegranate seed oil and vitamins E and F), it also ensures the longevity and elasticity of the skin.
- Deeply moisturizes, protects and regenerates the skin
- Leaves hands soft, supple and restored
- Protects against external aggressions (cold, wind, pollution)
- Strengthens the tissues and improves the elasticity of the skin by stimulating the growth of fibroblasts and the synthesis of collagen
Key Ingredients: Aloe Vera Gel, Resveratrol, Vitamin F, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Vitamin E, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Blueberry Floral Water, Palmitic/Stearic Acid, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glycerin (vegetable), Acid Levulinic and Sodium Levulinate.
* Made with 98% natural ingredients
*Made in Canada
- Delivery available QC and ON
- Free delivery on orders of $150 and more, and for all subscriptions.
- Minimum order is $75, except for digital products such as booklets and webinars.
- A $9.99 delivery charge applies to orders between $75 and $149.99, except for subscriptions and digital products which have no shipping charge.
- Delivery is available throughout Quebec and Ontario, except in a few more remote areas.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 7 am and 7 pm. You can select your delivery date during the ordering process. It sometimes happens that orders are delivered the day after the selected day, do not worry because the temperature is maintained accordingly. Please contact us and we will be happy to share the tracking of your delivery.
- To receive a delivery on Tuesday, the deadline for ordering is the Friday before, at noon.
- To receive a delivery on Thursday, the order deadline is midnight Monday.
- Your meals are placed in coolers with dry ice added. This is a safe process that has been proven over the years! This ensures that your meals remain at the correct temperature during transport until the boxes are opened. Then simply place the meals in the freezer immediately. It is very important not to pick up the dry ice bags directly in your hands. Let the dry ice evaporate in a ventilated area before handling the bags.
- Be sure to provide us with a complete and accurate address. You are responsible for your package and the delivery address you provided when you placed your order. Only one delivery address can be noted.
- Are you at work or out of town on the day of your delivery? Tell us a safe place to drop off the merchandise (e.g. behind the house, in the garage or on the balcony) and all you have to do is pick it up when you get home!