- Servings : 2
- Preparation : 5 minutes
- Cook time : 8 minutes
- Calories : 290 cal
- Carbohydrate : 3 g
- Lipid : 15 g
- Protein : 35 g
- 100 g of Greek Yogurt Nature 0-2 % M.G.
- 15 ml (1 tsp) of old-fashioned mustard
- 5 strands of chives, chopped
- some parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/2 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of canola oil
- 2 pork ribs
1 - In a bowl, mix the Greek yogurt, mustard, herbs, garlic, salt and pepper. Reserve half of the sauce and place it in the refrigerator.
2 In the bowl, place the Pork ribs and turn them over to coat them well. Cover with plastic film and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
3 Heat the oil in a striated non-stick pan.
4 Toast the ribs for about 3 to 4 minutes On each side.
5 Serve the pork with the reserved yogurt sauce and accompany with colorful vegetables.