- Servings : 12
- Preparation : 10 minutes
- Cook time : 25 minutes
- Calories : 195 cal
- Carbohydrate : 27 g
- Lipid : 8 g
- Fiber : 4 g
- Protein : 5 g
- 250 ml (1 cup) of white flour
- 250 ml (1 cup) of whole wheat flour
- 10 ml (2 tbsp) of baking powder
- 2.5 ml (½ c. To tea) of baking soda
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) of sugar
- 180 ml (¾ cup) of Milk 1 % M.G
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) of vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 250 ml (1 cup) of small fruits of your choice (raspberries, cherries, strawberries, blueberries, etc.)
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) of spread 4 fruits and chia Isabelle Huot Doctor in nutrition
1 - Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F).
2 - in a large bowl, place the two flours, the baking powder, the baking soda and the sugar. Mix well
3 - add Then Milk, oil and eggs. Integrate well with dry ingredients. Add the fruits and gently integrate into the preparation.
4 Distribute half of the mixture in 12 muffin cups covered with paper or silicone molds. In each unit, distribute the spread. Then add the rest of the preparation on the spread.
5 Put in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.