- Servings : 1
- Preparation : 10 minutes
- Cook time : 10 minutes
- Calories : 410 cal
- Carbohydrate : 46 g
- Lipid : 11 g
- Fiber : 4 g
- Protein : 32 g
- 50 g of short pasta to choose from
- 2.5 ml (1/2 tbsp) of canola oil
- 80 g of chicken breasts, diced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut in 2
- 1/2 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 250 ml (1 cup) Roquette
- 20 g of bocconcini pearls
- Salt and pepper, with taste
- Fresh basil leaves
1 - Cook the pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water following the indications on the packaging. Drain by reserving a little cooking water. Reserve.
2 - During this time, heat the 'Oil in a non-stick pan. Cook the chicken for about 3 minutes and set aside.
3 - in the same pan, add the tomatoes and the garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
4 - Add the pasta, the rocket, the bocconcini, salt, pepper and mix in the pan, add a little cooking water if necessary to relax the whole.
5 - when serving, Garnish with basil leaves.