- Servings : 4
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- Cook time : 8 minutes
- Calories : 450 cal
- Carbohydrate : 43 g
- Lipid : 24 g
- Fiber : 7 g
- Protein : 18 g
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of vegetable oil
- 1 French shallot, chopped
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) of quinoa rinsed
- 250 ml (1 Cup) of vegetable broth without added salt or water
- 1 packet of kale, chiseled
- 500 ml (2 cups) of spinach
- 500 ml (2 cups) of Vegetable shoots to choose from
- 250 ml (1 cup) of cherry tomatoes, cut in two
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of imitation vegan feta, crumbled in large pieces
- 200 g of nature, crumbled in large pieces
- 12 basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 small red onion, cut into pieces
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) Olive oil
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) of fresh lemon juice
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of maple syrup
- To taste, salt and pepper
- Roasted chiche peas Chile-Lime Isabelle Huot Doctor in nutrition
1 - In a pot, heat the oil. Sweat the French shallot for 2 minutes. Add the rinsed quinoa. Mix well.
2 - Wet with the vegetable broth. Bring to a boil. Cover and cook 8 minutes over low heat.
3 - remove from the heat and let the quinoa swell 10 to 12 minutes.
4 - After cooking, mix well to ventilate.
5 - Add all other ingredients and mix. Rectify the seasoning.