- Servings : 4
- Preparation : 10 minutes
- Cook time : 50 minutes
- 10 ml (2 tbsp) of olive oil
- 10 ml (2 tbsp) of garlic butter
- 4 onions, chiseled
- 3 cloves of garlic , chopped
- 5-10 ml (1 to 2 tbsp) of vegetable seasoning from the Isabelle Huot Docteure Garden in nutrition
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of Exquisite meat seasoning Isabelle Huotel Doctor of nutrition
- 2-3 laurel sheets
- 2 branches of fresh thyme
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of white wine
- 750 ml (3 cups) of beef consumed
- 750 ml (3 cups) of chicken broth without added salt
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of Gruyère, grated
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of Lighter cheddar, grated
- 4 slices of Rassis bread
- salt and pepper to taste
1 - In a large pot, heat the oil and the butter.
2 Cook the onions and the garlic over medium heat 20-25 minutes or until golden coloring (stirring during cooking). Add the Seasoning, bay leaves and fresh thyme.
3 Deglaze with white wine.
4 - Wet with consumed and chicken broth. Bring to a boil and cook 20 to 30 minutes. Remove from heat.
5 - in a bowl, mix the two cheeses.
6 - Pour the soup into 4 hollow bowls. Add the slices of bread on each soup. Garnish with cheese.
7 - Cook under the grill (BROIL/550 ° F) about 5 minutes or until golden coloring. Serve immediately.