- Servings : 4
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- Cook time : 15 minutes
- Calories : 340 cal
- Carbohydrate : 23 g
- Lipid : 12 g
- Fiber : 1 g
- Protein : 35 g
- 125 ml (½ cup) of soy sauce reduced in sodium
- 125 ml (½ cup) of Mirin
- 30 ml (2 c. garlic, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of fresh, grated
- 675 g (1 ½ lb) of chicken thigh, boned and without the skin, cut In strips
- 4 green onions, cut into sections of 2.5 cm (1 in)
- 15 ml (1 tsp) of canola oil
- 15 ml ( 1 tbsp) canola oil
1 - In a saucepan, mix all the ingredients of the sauce.
2 - cook over low heat and leave to reduce about 15 minutes. Reserve.
3 - Place the grid in The top of the oven.
4 - Preheat the BROIL oven (or the BBQ at 500 ° F).
5 - Line a cooking plate of aluminum foil.
6 - put on the chicken straps alternating with sections of green onions.
7 - distribute on the plate.
8 - brush with oil and add salt and add salt and add salt and add salt and add salt and add salt and add salt and add salt and add salt and add salt and Pepper to taste.
9 - bake in the oven or bbq 5 minutes. Turn the skewers.
10 - Using a brush, brush the skewers with the sauce.
11 - continue cooking for 2 minutes.
12 - brush the skewers a second time and cook for about 1 minute or until the meat is cooked and lacquered.
13 - Exit the oven and brush again.
14 - garnish with grilled sesame seeds and a net of lime juice.
15 - accompany the rest of the sauce.
16 - serve mpaga of vegetables.