Regular price11,99 $
An Indian-inspired meal rich in flavor. Personally, the tagine is my favorite meal of the line! This meal is a happy mix of chicken, chickpeas, couscous and vegetables, topped with a spicy tomato sauce.
- Delivery available QC and ON
Ingredients: Couscous mix: Couscous (couscous, water, canola oil) - Broccoli - Cauliflower - Chickpeas. Sauce: Water - Tomato - Onion - Carrot - Chicken glaze (chicken broth, carrot, onion, garlic) - Salt - Celery - Garlic - Seasoning (yeast extract, onion) - Canola oil - Modified cornstarch - Vinegar - Natural flavour. Sweet potato. Chicken: Chicken breast - Water - Salt - Potassium chloride. Spices. Fine herbs.
Contains: Wheat - Gluten.
- Free delivery on orders of $150 and more, and for all subscriptions.
- Minimum order is $75, except for digital products such as booklets and webinars.
- A $9.99 delivery charge applies to orders between $75 and $149.99, except for subscriptions and digital products which have no shipping charge.
- Delivery is available throughout Quebec and Ontario, except in a few more remote areas.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 7 am and 7 pm. You can select your delivery date during the ordering process. It sometimes happens that orders are delivered the day after the selected day, do not worry because the temperature is maintained accordingly. Please contact us and we will be happy to share the tracking of your delivery.
- To receive a delivery on Tuesday, the deadline for ordering is the Friday before, at noon.
- To receive a delivery on Thursday, the order deadline is midnight Monday.
- Your meals are placed in coolers with dry ice added. This is a safe process that has been proven over the years! This ensures that your meals remain at the correct temperature during transport until the boxes are opened. Then simply place the meals in the freezer immediately. It is very important not to pick up the dry ice bags directly in your hands. Let the dry ice evaporate in a ventilated area before handling the bags.
- Be sure to provide us with a complete and accurate address. You are responsible for your package and the delivery address you provided when you placed your order. Only one delivery address can be noted.
- Are you at work or out of town on the day of your delivery? Tell us a safe place to drop off the merchandise (e.g. behind the house, in the garage or on the balcony) and all you have to do is pick it up when you get home!