- Servings : 6
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- Calories : 350 cal
- Carbohydrate : 26 g
- Lipid : 19 g
- Fiber : 6 g
- Protein : 20 g
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) light mayonnaise
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) ketchup
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) fresh basil, chopped
- 5 ml (1 tsp) maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- 1 lb (450 g) shrimp de Matane
- ½ fennel, very finely chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 French shallot, finely chopped
- 3 peaches, cut in half and pitted (take 1 peach and cut it into brunoise)
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) wasabi green peas, lightly crushed
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) olive oil olive
- 1 Boston lettuce, broken into leaves
- 1 avocado, cut in half and pitted
- 1 endive, broken into leaves
1 - In a bowl, mix all the sauce ingredients. Set aside.
2 - In another bowl, put the shrimp, fennel, green onion, French shallot, diced peach , green peas with wasabi and oil. Add sauce to taste. Mix delicately.
3 - In a nice presentation plate, place lettuce leaves, avocado cut in half, half peaches and endive leaves.
4 - Garnish the fruits and vegetables with the shrimp salad.
5 - Serve and accompany with the remaining rosé sauce.
6 - Enjoy immediately! !