- Servings : 2
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- Cook time : 10 minutes
- Calories : 386 cal
- Carbohydrate : 51 g
- Lipid : 14 g
- Fiber : 9 g
- Protein : 19 g
- 250 ml (1 cup) of quinoa cooked
- 180 ml (¾ cup) of bait and laundered edamames
- 1/2 mango, dice
- ½ English cucumber with the peel, minced
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 pepper, cut into small dice
- 2 hard cooked eggs, in rings
For the Dressing
- to taste, vegetable seasoning from the Isabelle Huot Docteure garden in nutrition
- 15 ml (1 tsp. olive oil
- 10 ml (2 tbsp) of balsamic vinegar
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of maple syrup
- 2.5 ml (½ c. tea) of dijon mustard
1 - Distribute the quinoa in the bottom of two bowls.
2 - Add, in section, the other ingredients one by one in the two bowls.
3 - Sprinkle with the seasoning.
4 - Prepare the Dressing . Place the ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk slightly using a fork and then spread over the two well -stocked bowls.