- Servings : 6
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- Cook time : 30 minutes
- Calories : 390 cal
- Carbohydrate : 42 g
- Lipid : 16 g
- Fiber : 8 g
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of white vinegar
Mélange 5 grains
- 15 ml (1 tsp) of olive oil
- 125 ml (1/2 cup ) of onion, chiseled
- 425 ml (1 ¾ cup) of water
- 250 ml (1 cup) of rice (mixture 5 grains)
- 15 ml (1 c. Olive oil
- 1 French shallot, chopped
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) of green onion, chiseled
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, coupes In cubes
- salt and pepper, with a taste
- 250 ml (1 cup) of Salsa du Commerce
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 500 ml (2 cups) of lettuce, chopped
- 250 ml (1 cup) of Hummus of trade
1 - In a bowl, mix the onion and the vinegar. Leave to marinate for 1 hour and set aside.
2 - in a pot, heat the oil. Add the onion and sweat 1 minute.
3 - Add the 'Water and bring to a boil. Add the mixture of 5 grains and mix.
4 Cook over low heat 10 to 12 minutes uncovered. Remove from heat, cover and let stand to finish cooking for 10 minutes. Reserve.
5 - In a non-stick pan, heat the oil. Cook the shallot and the green onion for 1 minute.
6 Add the cooked chicken and the salt and pepper, to cook 1 to 2 minutes and remove from the heat .
7 - in a bowl mix salsa and chickpeas, reserve.
8 - distribute the mixture of 5 grains in 4 bowls.
9 - garnish with chicken, salsa mixture and chickpeas, lettuce and hummus.
10 - accompany marinated onions.