- Servings : 64
- Preparation : 20 minutes
- Cook time : 2 hours 30 minutes
- Calories : 60 cal
- Lipid : 3 g
- Fiber : 1 g
- Protein : 1 g
- 18-20 (340 g) (or 1 container) of dates medjool, pitted
- 250 ml (1 cup) of almonds
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of Grenoble
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of maple syrup
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of melted butter
- 250 ml (1 cup) cocoa powder
- 250 ml (1 cup) of raisins Golden
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of scaled pistachios
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of dried cranberries
- Dark chocolate, melted white
- fleur de sel
- pistachios, chopped
- dried flowers in petal
1 - Place parchment paper in the bottom of a 20 cm square mold. Reserve.
2 - in the robot bowl, place the dates, almonds, grenoble nuts, syrup d 'maple and melted butter. Pulling up to fine texture.
3 - add the cocoa powder, grapes, pistachios and cranberries. Pulse until fine texture.
4 - Put in the mold. CONCLUSER.
5 - Place in the refrigerator 2 to 3 hours or until firmness.
6 - remove from the mold. Cut into small bites.
7 - soak in melted chocolate. Add the salt, the pistachios or the flowers on the top.
8 - let cool until the chocolate is hard.