- Servings : 1
- Preparation : 20 minutes
- Cook time : 5 minutes
- Calories : 450 cal
- Carbohydrate : 42 g
- Fiber : 4 g
- Protein : 28 g
- 100 g of firm tofu
- 1 egg
- 7.5 ml (1/2 tsp) flour
- 20 ml (4 tbsp) of breadcrumbs
- 1 ml (1/4 tsp) of cumin ground
- 1 ml (1/4 tsp) of paprika
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2.5 ml (1/2 tbsp) of canola oil
- 1/4 cucumber, coupe coupe In thin slices
- 6 colored cherry tomatoes, diced in
- fresh coriander
- the juice of half of lime
- 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp. tea) olive oil
- salt and pepper, with taste
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of cooked wheat couscous
1 - In the robot bowl, place all the ingredients of the dumplings except the oil.
2 - make dumplings with the hands and set aside in a plate.
3 - Heat the 'Oil and grab the dumplings until they are golden brown, about 5 minutes.
4 - During this time, make the salad by mixing all the ingredients.
5 - Place the semolina at the bottom of a bowl, cover with the salad and add the tofu dumplings.