- Servings : 4
- Preparation : 20 minutes
- Cook time : 5 minutes
- Calories : 280 cal
- Carbohydrate : 17 g
- Lipid : 15 g
- Fiber : 1 g
- Protein : 18 g
Vinaigrette au sirop d'érable
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of olive oil
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of maple syrup
- 45 ml (3 c. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Cube of frozen ginger
- 25 ml (1 tsp + 2 tbsp) of French shallot, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, in Taste
Salsa de pêches et oignons rouges
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of peaches, cuts in cubes
- 45 ml (3 tsp) red onion, cut in brunoise
- 30 ml ( 2 tsp) red pepper, cut into brunoise
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of green pepper, cut in brunoise
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of Dressing in the Maple syrup (see the sub-recipe)
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of coriander
- salt and pepper, with taste
Mélange de crevettes
- 350 g of caliber shrimp 31 -40
- 250 ml (1 cup) of pineapple, in pieces
1 - Put all the ingredients of the maple syrup in a Masson pot or in an airtight bag. Close and mix well then reserve.
2 - Mix all the ingredients of salsa.
3 - Season.
4 - Preheat the BBQ to 550 ° F.
5 - Take skewers and put on the shrimp as well as the pineapple pieces.
6 - Cook 4 to 5 minutes by turning the skewers occasionally during cooking.
7 - Get out of the bbq.
8 - garnish the colored salsa on the skewers.
9 - serve immediately.