- Servings : 6
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- Cook time : 45 minutes
- Calories : 360 cal
- Carbohydrate : 41 g
- Lipid : 11 g
- Fiber : 12 g
- Protein : 24 g
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 book (454 g) of extra-maiger chopped turkey
- 3 carrots , cut into small pieces
- 3 branches of celery, cut into small pieces
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) of chili powder
- 750 ml (3 cups) of broth chicken or vegetable without added salt
- 750 ml (3 cups) of pumpkin puree
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) of tomato sauce
- 5 ml (1 tsp. of a tea) of maple syrup
- 45 ml (3 tsp) of fresh coriander
- 2 laurel sheets
- 540 ml (1 preserved) of white beans, rinsed And drained
- Salt and pepper with taste
- Light safe cream
- Coriander Frais
1 - in a saucepan, heat the oil.
2 - sweat the onion for 2 to 3 minutes and add the chopped turkey. Cook for a few minutes until it is golden (and that It has lost its pink shade).
3 - add the carrots and celery branches and continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes.
4 - add the chili powder and season with salt and pepper to taste.
5 add the broth, pumpkin puree, tomato sauce, maple syrup, fresh coriander and bay leaves then mix well.
6 - Simmer 25 to 30 minutes.
7 - Add the white beans and cook for 5 minutes.
8 - Serve with the toppings of your choice.