- Servings : 8
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- Cook time : 20 minutes
- Calories : 410 cal
- Carbohydrate : 58 g
- Lipid : 9 g
- Fiber : 14 g
- Protein : 23 g
- 15 ml (1 tsp) of vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, in small dice
- 15 ml (1 tsp) of chili powder
- 15 ml (1 tsp. CUMIN MOULU
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 packaging (340 g each) of chopped sans-vende (original taste)
- 2 boxes (540 ml each) of red beans, without added salt added , rinsed and drained
- 1 box (796 ml) of diced tomatoes with their juice, without added salt
- 250 ml (1 cup) of but in frozen grains
- to taste, salt and pepper
1 - Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
2 Add the onion and cook until it becomes transparent.
3 - Add the spices and garlic. Cook for 1 minute in Mixing constantly.
4 - Add the chopped without viande and undo small pieces using a fork. Mix.
5 Add the red beans and diced tomatoes. Simmer over low heat until ' To what everything becomes hot, about 10 minutes.
6 Add the corn, salt and pepper. Simmer 3 more minutes.