- Servings : 16
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- Cook time : 25 minutes
- Calories : 159 cal
- Carbohydrate : 28 g
- Lipid : 4 g
- Fiber : 4 g
- Protein : 5 g
- 625 ml (2 ½ cups) of oatmeal with quick cooking
- 60 ml (¼ cup) of whole wheat flour
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of sugar
- 180 ml (¾ Cup) Light Ricotta (5 % M.G.)
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of melted butter
- 45 ml (3 tsp) cold water
- 500 ml (2 cups) of dates pitted
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) of cold water
- 250 ml (1 cup) of frozen, thawed cranberries
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) of apple compote, Not sweet
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of almond essence
1 - Preheat the oven to 190 ° C (375 ° F).
2 - In a large bowl, place the oatmeal, flour, sugar, ricotta, melted butter and water. In order to fully integrate the wet ingredients with dry ingredients. Reserve.
3 - in a bowl going to the microwave, place the dates and cold water. Heat 3 minutes. Use a fork to reduce the puree preparation .
4 - Place the cranberries in a dish (higher than wide) and use a mixing foot to puree them.
5 - In a large bowl, place the dates puree, the cranberry puree, the compote of apples and almond essence. Mix well.
6 Use a large glass dish (9 in x 13 in) going in the oven. Distribute half the crumble in the bottom of the dish then add the fruity preparation. Cover with the remaining crumble then bake for 25 minutes.