- Servings : 6
- Preparation : 10 minutes
- Cook time : 25 minutes
- Calories : 329 cal
- Carbohydrate : 51 g
- Lipid : 7 g
- Fiber : 9 g
- Protein : 19 g
- 10 ml (2 tbsp) of canola oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 15 ml (1 tsp) of fresh ginger, Finely minced
- 796 ml (1 preserves) of diced tomatoes without added salt
- 398 ml (1 can) of light coconut Milk
- 500 ml (2 cups) of vegetable broth without added salt
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of curry paste
- 500 ml (2 cups) of canned lenses, rinsed and drained
- 500 ml (2 cups) of chubby, minced
- , salt and pepper
1 - In a large saucepan, heat the oil over medium-low heat. Add the onion and brown for a few minutes. Add the garlic and ginger and brown.
2 Add the diced tomatoes, Milk Coconut, the chicken broth then the curry paste. Bring to a boil.
3 Add the lenses and simmer for 20 minutes. Add the curly cabbage and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
4 Serve and taste !