- Servings : 2
- Preparation : 10 minutes
- Calories : 336 cal
- Carbohydrate : 59 g
- Lipid : 5 g
- Fiber : 7 g
- Protein : 15 g
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) of Milk 1 % M.G.
- 5 ml (1 tbsp) of matcha tea in powder
- 250 ml (1 cup) of oatmeal with fast cooking
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) of Greek Yogurt Nature 0-2 % M.G.
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of pumpkin seeds
- 20 ml (4 tsp) of syrup d 'Maple
- 125 ml (½ cup) of very ripe mango, cut off from small cubes
1 - Place the Milk in a bowl going to the microwave and heat for 90 seconds. Add the matcha tea and mix until the complete dissolution of the latter.
2 - Add the oatmeal in the Milk, mix well. Then add the Greek yogurt, pumpkin seeds and 10 ml (2 tbsp) of maple syrup and mix again.
3 - in a bowl higher than wide, place the mango And the rest of the maple syrup. Use a giraffe to puree.
4 In a glass jar, place the oat preparation, taking care to leave a space for the mango puree. Add the puree mango on top then refrigerate for a minimum of an hour.