- Servings : 3
- Preparation : 10 minutes
- Cook time : 10 minutes
- Calories : 180 cal
- Carbohydrate : 20 g
- Fiber : 2 g
- Protein : 8 g
- 500 ml (2 cups) of Milk 1 % M.G. or a soy drink
- 2 dates medjool, pitted
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of cashews
- 5 ml (1 tbsp) cinnamon ground
- 2.5 ml (½ tsp) of ground nutmeg
- 1 ml (¼ c.
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) pumpkin puree
- 3 espresso (about 120 ml)
Garnitures au choix :
- hot Milk to lengthen
- hot Milk mousse
1 - In a saucepan, put all the ingredients except the pumpkin puree and the espresso. Heat a few minutes, without bringing to a boil.
2 - Remove from the heat and place everything in a mixer . Mix until a fine and creamy texture is obtained.
3 - add the pumpkin puree and continue to mix.
4 - Pour the third of the mixture in each cup and add an espresso.
5 - add the toppings to choose from and savor.