- Preparation : 5 minutes
- Cook time : 30 minutes
- Calories : 80 cal
- Carbohydrate : 11 g
- Lipid : 4 g
- Fiber : 1 g
- Protein : 1 g
- 1 containing fresh blackberries (170 g)
- 250 ml (1 cup) sugar
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of blueberry or apple juice
- 4 egg whites
- 1 l (4 cups) of coconut, grated
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of coconut, in large grilled flakes
- 5 ML (1 tbsp) of vanilla essence
- a pinch of salt
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) of dark chocolate, melted
1 - Preheat the oven to 170 ° C (340 ° F). Place a parchment paper on a baking sheet. Reserve.
2 - in a bowl, place the blackberries and add 60 ml (¼ Cup) of sugar and the juice. Crush and let macerate 5-10 minutes.
3 - in another bowl, whisk the egg whites and the rest of the sugar to smooth and frothy texture.
4 - add the two coconuts, vanilla essence and salt. Mix.
5 - using an ice cream spoon make balls and place on The plate.
6 bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove from the oven. Let temper.
7 - Once the macaroons are temperate, dip the base in the melted chocolate. The plate fitted with a parchment paper. Repeat the operation with the rest of the macaroons.
8 - finish with a melted chocolate net on the top.
9 - let cool until ' To what the chocolate is hard.