- Servings : 4
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- Cook time : 15 minutes
- Calories : 230 cal
- Carbohydrate : 9 g
- Lipid : 17 g
- Fiber : 1 g
- Protein : 11 g
- 250 ml (1 cup) of light cream cheese
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) of St Paulin Léger cheese, grated
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of feta cheese Light, crumbled
- 30 ml (2 tsp) of Pesto
- Fresh herbs, with taste
- Salt and pepper, with taste
- 6 to 8 small peppers colors, cut in half and seeded
1 - In a bowl, mix all the ingredients of the stuffing.
2 - Preheat the grill oven (550 ° F).
3 - Place the half-point on a plate with cookies with parchment paper.
4 - using a spoon, distribute the stuffing evenly inside the peppers.
5 - Cook under the grill 10 to 15 minutes (or until beautiful coloring).
6 optional: add a net of balsamic vinegar on top.