- Servings : 8
- Calories : 430 cal
- Carbohydrate : 50 g
- Lipid : 21 g
- Fiber : 3 g
- Protein : 9 g
- 250 ml (1 cup) of 35% cream
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of sugar
Crème au fromage :
- 1 package (250 g) of light cream cheese, at room temperature
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) sugar
- 250 ml (1 cup) 0% plain Greek yogurt
- 5 ml (1 tsp) vanilla essence
- 5 ml (1 tsp) lemon juice
- 4-5 slices of panettone or cake cut into pieces
- Orange liqueur (alcohol)
Salade de fruits frais :
- 3-4 clementines, peeled and thinly sliced
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) pomegranate arils
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Cranberry spread and chia from Isabelle Huot Doctor in Nutrition
- Fresh mint, to taste
1 - In a bowl, whip the 35% cream and sugar. Set aside.
2 - In another bowl, mix the cheese and sugar.
3 - Add the yogurt, the essence of vanilla and lemon juice. Mix well.
4 - Add the whipped cream and mix gently (until the mixture is smooth, thick and homogeneous). Set aside.
5 - In the bottom pretty verrines, put a piece of panettone or cake.
6 - Soak in alcohol if prepared.
7 - Pour the cheese cream on top.
8 - Put in the fridge for 6 hours or overnight (until the dessert is very cold).
9 - Remove the mini cheesecakes from the refrigerator.
10 - In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the fruit salad.
11 - Add cranberry jam on top of each cheesecake.
12 - Garnish with fruit salad. Garnish with fresh mint.