- Servings : 12
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- Cook time : 20 minutes
- 1 Muffic mixture double sound and dates signed Isabelle Huot Doctor in nutrition
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) of canola oil
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) of Milk 1 % M.G.
- 1 egg
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of Yogurt Nature 0 % M.G.
- 80 ml (⅓ ⅓ cup) of Pacans, in pieces
- 125 ML (½ cup) of blown rice
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of maple syrup
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of maple nuggets
1 - Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F).
2 - Place 12 boxes of paper or silicone in a muffin mold.
3 - in a bowl, Place the dry mixture of muffins. In another bowl, mix canola oil, Milk, egg and natural yogurt, mix well. Pour this second preparation over the dry mixture until you get a homogeneous paste.
4 - compose the crumble by mixing all the ingredients.
5 - portion the muffins and distribute the crumble on the top of them, tapping slightly to integrate a little In preparation.
6 - Bake for 20 minutes.