- Servings : 2
- Preparation : 5 minutes
- Cook time : 2 minutes
- Calories : 336 cal
- 4 bite of egg whites Isabelle Huot Doctor in nutrition
- ½ green apple, diced
- 125 ml (½ cup) of marinated artichokes
- 1 branch of celery, minced
- 5 ML (1 tsp) of mayonnaise
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of Greek yogurt 0 % M.G
- 2 ml of dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
1 - Place the eggs in the microwave and cook following the indications on the packaging.
2 - Place the rest of the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
3 - Place the eggs in a plate then garnish preparation for artichokes.