- Servings : 4
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- Cook time : 20 minutes
- 1 package (454 g) of Orecchiets
- 500 ml (2 cups) of broccoli, cut into small bouquets
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of olive oil
- 2 sausages Italian (cashews withdrawn)
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) of broccoli pesto, pistachios and parmesan
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of grilled pistachios
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) grated parmesan cheese
1 - Cook the pasta as indicated on the packaging. Drain. Keep 250 ml (1 cup) of cooking water.
2 - In a bowl, mix the broccoli with the oil. Place on a plate on a plate with cookies. Cook under the grill (bror) 5-6 minutes (or until the broccoli begins to burn slightly).
3 - in a non-stick pan, undo the sausages. Cook until beautiful coloring. Add the pasta, the pesto and half of the reserved cooking water. Mix well. Add the rest of the water if necessary.
4 Serve in 4 bowls and garnish with toasted broccoli, pistachios and parmesan.