- Servings : 1
- Preparation : 10 minutes
- Cook time : 10 minutes
- Calories : 438 cal
- Carbohydrate : 54 g
- Lipid : 16 g
- Fiber : 7 g
- Protein : 18 g
- 60 g of whole wheat spaghetti
- ½ clove of garlic, minced
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of vegetable oil
- 375 ml (1 ½ cup ) Bette sheets with a card, roughly cut
- 125 ml (½ cup) cherry tomatoes, cut in two
- 5 ml (1 tsp) fresh, chopped, or 2 ML (½ tsp) of dried oregano
- 50 g of light feta, crumbled
- pepper to taste
1 - Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packaging. Drain and reserve a little cooking water.
2 - in a pan, over medium heat, brown the garlic in oil . Add the card to card and brown until the leaves expect.
3 - add the cherry tomatoes and the oregano then mix.
4 - Pour the pasta With a little cooking water (about 15 ml/1 tsp).
5 - add the feta and let melt slightly.