- Servings : 8
- Preparation : 10 minutes
- Cook time : 20 minutes
- Calories : 220 cal
- Carbohydrate : 34 g
- Lipid : 5 g
- Fiber : 6 g
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of olive oil
- 1 onion, chiseled
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 1 preserves (540 ml) of Lentils, rinsed and drained
- 250 ml (1 cup) of tomato sauce
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) of Salt-free vegetables
- 45 ml (3 tsp. soup) of
- 15 ml (1 tsp) of Chile, ground
- 15 ml (1 tsp) of balsamic vinegar
- 5 ml (1 tsp. of tea) of cumin, ground
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of maple syrup
- salt and pepper to taste
- 15 ml (1 tsp) de Margarine
- 8 Breads of whole wheat
- sure cream, to taste
1 - In a non-stick skillet Heat the oil. Sweat the onion and garlic for 2 minutes. Add the rest of the ingredients.
2 - Bring to a boil. Decrease the heat, cook for 10 minutes and let evaporate. Cover and cover. Cook 5-10 minutes (or up to thick and creamy texture).
3 Lightly butter the rolls.
4 - in a non-stick pan, lightly grill the breads on both sides.
5 - Add the garnish of lentils.
6 - serve and garnish with sure cream, to taste.
7 ** for a fresh, crunchy and gluten-free version, serve the garnish of lentils inside lettuce leaves.