- Servings : 6
- Preparation : 10 minutes
- Cook time : 1 hour
- 250 ml (1 cup) of quinoa
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of olive oil
- 410 ml (1 2/3 cup) of vegetable broth without salt without salt salt Added
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of salsa
- 15 ml (1 tsp) of olive oil
- 15 ml (1 tsp) Food yeast in flakes
- 15 ml (1 tsp) of cumin, ground
- 15 ml (1 tsp) of chili
- 250 ml (1 cup) of prepared and thawed edamames, finely chopped
- salt and pepper, with taste
1 - Preheat the oven to 190 ° C (375 ° F).
2 - Rinse the quinoa under cold water. Drain.
3 - in a pot, heat the 'Oil. Add the rinsed quinoa. Mix well. Cook for 1 minute. Add the broth and bring to a boil. From the first broths, reduce the heat to a minimum. Cover and cook for about 15 minutes. Remove from the heat.
4 - add salsa, oil, yeast, seasonings, edamames, salt and pepper. Mix well.
5 - Place on a baking sheet and covered with paper parchment. extend well.
6 bake for about 35 minutes (stirring on occasion) to a crisp texture. Remove from the oven.
7 - serve as meat for meat your vegetarian tacos.