- Servings : 4
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- Calories : 240 cal
- Carbohydrate : 11 g
- Lipid : 21 g
- Fiber : 4 g
- Protein : 5 g
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) walnut flavored white wine vinegar
- 10 ml (2 tsp ) Dijon mustard
- 5 ml (1 tsp) maple syrup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 20 asparagus, trimmed, cut into sections and beveled n
- 1 fennel, quartered and very thinly sliced
- 60 ml (¼ cup) walnuts
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) green onion, chopped
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) shaved parmesan cheese
- 250 ml (1 cup) arugula sprouts
1 - In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the vinaigrette. Set aside.
2 - In a large salad bowl, place the chopped asparagus, fennel, walnuts, green onions and about half the vinaigrette, to taste. Mix.
3 - Add the parmesan shavings and the rocket leaves. Mix gently.
4 - Serve and enjoy.