- Servings : 4
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- Cook time : 10 minutes
- Calories : 450 cal
- Carbohydrate : 59 g
- Lipid : 21 g
- Fiber : 5 g
- Protein : 9 g
- 125 ml (½ cup) olive oil
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) pomegranate juice
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) pomegranate juice orange
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) Dijon mustard
- 5 ml (1 tsp) maple syrup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 125 ml (½ cup) couscous (or other whole grains)
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) green onion, chopped
- 375 ml (1 ½ cup) arugula (or watercress)
- 500 ml (2 cups) marinated beets, cut into pieces
- 1 orange, peeled and sliced
- 60 ml (¼ cup) feta cheese, crumbled
- 60 ml (¼ cup) pomegranate arils
1 - In an airtight jar put all the ingredients for the vinaigrette. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Close. Stir to mix well. Set aside.
2 - In a saucepan, boil 125 ml (½ cup ) water. Add the couscous and remove from the heat. Allow to absorb for a few minutes.
3 - In a large bowl, combine the arugula, couscous and add a small amount of vinaigrette, to taste.
4 - In a serving plate, put the arugula and couscous mixture. Add a few pieces of beets, orange.
5 - Garnish with feta cheese and pomegranate arils.
6 - Taste *Add a few slices of chicken breast to make it a main course.