- Servings : 6
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- Cook time : 5 minutes
- Calories : 410 cal
- Carbohydrate : 37 g
- Lipid : 21 g
- Fiber : 4 g
- Protein : 17 g
- 240 g of pasta (Penne), cooked and coolies
Pesto asparagus, pistachios and parmesan
- 150 g of asparagus, adorned and cut into sections
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of olive oil
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of fresh basil
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of fresh parsley
- 90 ml (1/3 cup) of pistachios, chipped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 white anchovy nets
- 40 ml (about 3 tsp) of Parmesan, grated
- 35 ml (about 2 tsp. Olive oil
- a quarter of a lemon, for juice and zest
- to taste, salt and pepper
- 80 ml (1/3 cup ) pistachios, grilled and roughly chopped
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) of stuffed green olives, trenches
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of parmesan, grated
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of Salami, cut into small cubes
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of Nature yogurt 0 % M.G.
- fresh basil to taste
1 - In a bowl, mix the asparagus and olive oil. Cook in the baking, on a baking sheet (550 ° F) 3-4 minutes. Remove from the oven. Leave to temper.
2 - put In the bowl of the robot and add the rest of all the ingredients. Pulling up to fine texture (can be kept 7 to 10 days in the fridge - cover with a drizzle of olive oil to keep the beautiful green color).
3 - in a large bowl, place the cooled pasta, the pesto, the pistachios, the olives, half the parmesan and the salami. Add the yogurt. Mix.
4 - add the rest of the parmesan on top and garnish with fresh basil to taste.