- Servings : 6
- Preparation : 5 minutes
- Cook time : 45 minutes
- Calories : 270 cal
- Carbohydrate : 27 g
- Lipid : 16 g
- Fiber : 4 g
- Protein : 5 g
- 45 ml (3 tsp pumpkin puree
- 45 ml (3 tsp) of apple cider vinegar
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) of Olive oil
- 10 ml (2 tbsp) of dijon mustard
- 10 ml (2 tbsp) of maple syrup
- salt and pepper at Taste
- 1 small pumpkin, seeded and cut into 12 parts
- 15 ml (1 tsp) of
- 15 ml (1 tsp) Seasoning with exquisite meat Isabelle Huot Doctor in nutrition
- 750 ml (3 cups) of Roquette
- 750 ml (3 cups) of spinach babies
- 3 clementines, peeled and in quarters
- ½ apple, cut into cubes
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of grenade arils
- 45 ml (3 tb. with dried cranberries
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of roasted pumpkin seeds
1 - Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (400 ° F).
2 - Put all the ingredients of the Dressing in a mini-manure and mix until a smooth texture is obtained and Small. Reserve.
3 - Place the pumpkin pieces on a cookie plate covered with parchment paper.
4 - coat the pumpkin pieces with olive oil and sprinkle the seasonings.
5 bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until beautiful coloring.
6 - come out of the oven and let temper.
7 - in a Large plate, place all the ingredients of the salad.
8 - add the grilled pumpkin and the Dressing to the taste.
9 - taste.
10 * if the Dressing is too thick, dilute with water to the desired texture.
11 * Add beef grills, chicken or salmon to make it a tasty meal salad.