- Servings : 2
- Preparation : 10 minutes
- 1 preserves (398 ml) of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) of Hummus nature
- 15 ml (1 tsp) of BBQ sauce
- 7.5 ML (1/2 c. Soup) of Sriracha sauce
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of fresh coriander, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 slices of bread from the Bakery St -Multigrain Multigrain Method 100 % whole grains
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) of arugula
- 12 cucumber slices
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) of red cabbage, finely chopped
1 - Place the chickpeas in the bowl of the robot. Pulling up to coarse texture. Remove and put in a bowl.
2 - Add the rest of the ingredients of the toast. Mix well. To season.
3 - Place deposit The slices of bread on a work surface.
4 Garnish 2 slices of tartine chickpeas, arugula, cucumber slices and red cabbage. Close the sandwiches.
5 - Cut. .