- Servings : 2
- Preparation : 5 minutes
- 4 slices of bread rich in protein from the St-Methode bakery (chia or quinoa)
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of a mixture half-knee Yogurt Nature 0 % M.G. and mayonnaise
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of beets, hazelnuts and dill
- 1/2 package of 227 g of vegetated, cut into slices
- 1 tomato, trench
- 4 leaves of boston lettuce
- Sunflower to taste
1 - On a work surface, place the slices of bread. Brush with the mixture of yogurt and mayonnaise.
2 - garnish with pesto, add the slices of vegetables and tomatoes, lettuce and shoots.
3 - Cut in half. Taste.