- Servings : 8
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- Cook time : 45 minutes
- Calories : 60 cal
- Carbohydrate : 8 g
- Lipid : 2 g
- Fiber : 2 g
- Protein : 3 g
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of vegan butter
- 1 carrot, in small dice
- 1 onion, in small dice
- 1 branch of celery, in small dice
- 750 ml (3 cups) of vegetable broth, without salt
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of nutritional yeast
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of tamari sauce
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of maple syrup
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2-3 leaves of fresh sage
mix to thicken
- 1 Persil branch
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) of cornstarch
- 45 ml (3 tsp) of water
1 - In a saucepan, heat the butter. Add the vegetables and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Season.
2 - Add the rest of the ingredients in the sauce, mix well and bring to a boil.
3 - lower the heat and cook 35 to 40 minutes.
4 - Pass the sauce to sieve. Press well to keep the maximum juice and texture.
5 - Return in the saucepan and bring to a boil again.
6 - dilute the cornstarch in the water and add to the sauce. Mix well until thickened.
7 - remove from the fire.
8 - serve immediately with your favorite dishes!