- Servings : 2
- Preparation : 5 minutes
- Calories : 250 cal
- Carbohydrate : 36 g
- Lipid : 6 g
- Fiber : 4 g
- Protein : 16 g
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of lemon juice (or white vinegar)
- 15 ml (1 tsp) of maple syrup
- 1 package 150 g of smoked salmon
- seasoning with exquisite meats Isabelle Huot Doctor in nutrition, to taste
- orange, peeled and cut in brunoise
- cucumber, cut in brunoise
- Wasabi (optional)
- Olive oil fillet
1 - In a bowl, mix all the ingredients of the marinated onion and let stand for 15 minutes.
2 - in a beautiful plate, make the editing. Place the smoked salmon slices and add the seasonings to the taste.
3 - Add the fittings and the marinated onion, then finish with a drizzle of olive oil on the top.
4 * Delicious in salads, with crackers, fresh bread, tomatoes and more. ot