- Servings : 6
- Preparation : 10 minutes
- Cook time : 2 hours
- Calories : 410 cal
- Carbohydrate : 40 g
- Lipid : 11 g
- Fiber : 7 g
- Protein : 31 g
- 1 bag (600 g) frozen vegetables for spaghetti sauce
- 2 chicken breasts
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) chili spices
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) dried oregano
- 1 L (4 cups) sodium-free chicken broth
- 1 can (796 ml) plum tomatoes, crushed
- 1 can (398 ml) pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- For the tortillas
- 2 fajita pancakes, 25 cm in diameter
- 15 ml (1 tbsp . tablespoon) of olive oil
- Meat seasonings Isabelle Huot Docteure en nutrition
1 - Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
2 - Place the frozen vegetables in a pan of boiling water for 15 to 30 seconds to remove the ice. Drain.
3 - Season the chicken breasts with a little chili spice, salt and pepper.
4 - In an ovenproof pot, heat the oil. Sear the seasoned chicken breasts on both sides. n
5 - Add the onion and garlic. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
6 - Add the thawed vegetables, the rest of the chili spices and the dried oregano. Mix.
7 - Wet with the chicken broth. Add the crushed tomatoes. Mix and bring gently to the boil.
8 - Put in the oven and cook for 1h30.
9 - Remove from the oven. Remove the chicken breasts. Using forks. Set aside.
10 - Add the beans to the soup. Blend. Take 1 cup and put in a small blender.
For the tortillas:
11 - Pulse until smooth. Return this mixture and the shredded chicken in the soup. keep warm.
12 - Brush fajita pancakes with olive oil on both sides and sprinkle with meat seasonings. Finely chop.
13 - Place in air fryer and cook for 6-8 minutes (or until crispy).
14 - Remove from air fryer.
15 - Serve the soup in bowls. Top with crispy tortillas and lime wedges. ot