- Servings : 1
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- Cook time : 25 minutes
- Calories : 460 cal
- Carbohydrate : 41 g
- Lipid : 20 g
- Fiber : 9 g
- Protein : 29 g
- 1 branch of fresh rosemary
- 15 ml (1 tsp) of dried oregano
- 10 ml (2 tbsp) of lemon juice
- 1 pod garlic, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 2.5 ml (½ c.
- 125 ml (½ cup) of tomato, diced
- 60 ml (¼ cup) cucumber, dice
- 60 ml (¼ cup) of color pepper, dice (dice ( Red, orange or yellow)
- 3-4 black olives Kalamata
- some fine slices of red onion
- 15 ml (1 tsp) of feta, crumbled
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 7.5 ml (½ tsp) of olive oil
- 10 ml (2 tbsp) of red wine vinegar
- 10 ml (2 tbsp) of dried oregano
- pepper to taste
- 1 thick pita of whole wheat
- 15 ml (1 tsp. ) of tzatziki de yogurt
- some lettuce leaves
- ½ tomato, in quarters
- some thin slices of red onion
1 - Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F).
2 - in a bowl, compose the marinade and place the lamb there. Mariner a few hours in the refrigerator.
3 - Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix all the ingredients of the salad. Reserve.
4 - remove the lamb of the marinade and bake in a plate for about 25 minutes (with a container water below).
5 - Place the pita on a plate. Add the tzatziki sauce, the lettuce, the lamb cut into slices, the tomato and the onion. Close and wrap in a paper parchment or aluminum. On a very hot striated pan, toast the gyros 2 to 3 minutes on each side.