- Servings : 6
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- Cook time : 15 minutes
- Calories : 330 cal
- Carbohydrate : 26 g
- Lipid : 19 g
- Fiber : 4 g
- Protein : 14 g
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) of olive oil
- 250 ml (1 cup) of leek, chiseled
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) of green onions, Crushed
- 1 bag (450 g) of frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and well compressed in the hands
- salt and pepper, with taste
- 60 ml (1/4 cup ) of fresh mint, chopped
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of fresh basil, chopped
- 1 egg
- 250 ml (1 cup) of light feta cheese, crumbled
- 10 to 12 sheets of phyllo paste
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of olive oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- Sesame seeds, to taste ot
1 - In a non-stick pan, heat the oil. Sweat the leek and onions for 3 to 4 minutes.
2 - add the spinach and season with salt and pepper, with taste. Remove from heat.
3 - Add the fresh herbs and let temper.
4 - add the egg and mix.
5 - add the feta cheese and mix again.
6 - refrigerate the stuffing for a few hours (or until the mixture is cold).
7 - Preheat the oven to 190 ° C (375 ° F).
8 - on a work surface place a sheet of phyllo paste. Brush slightly with olive oil.
9 - fold the sheet in half (lengthwise). Brush again again With a little olive oil.
10 - add 2 to 3 tbsp of the farce in the left corner closest to you.
11 - fold the corner of way to create a triangle then fold this triangle all along the band.
12 - place on a cookie plate fitted with parchment paper. Brush with the beaten egg and garnish of sesame seeds (to taste).
13 - Repeat the operation until there is no farce left.
14 bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until beautiful coloring.
15 - Remove from the oven and serve as a starter.