- Servings : 4
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- Cook time : 20 minutes
- Calories : 320 cal
- Carbohydrate : 26 g
- Lipid : 20 g
- Fiber : 4 g
- Protein : 13 g
Mélange de patate douce :
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 onion, sliced
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) olive oil
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) tbsp) chili spice
Mayonnaise épicée :
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) mayonnaise
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) sriracha
- 500 ml (2 cups) ) sweet kale mixture (and cranberry and seed garnishes)
- 1-2 green onions, chopped
- 15 ml store-bought vinaigrette
- Lime juice to taste
- 4 tortillas
- 250 ml (1 cup) low-fat cheddar cheese, finely grated
1 - In a bowl, place the sweet potato, chopped onion, olive oil and chili spices. Mix well. Place in the air fryer basket. Cook for 15-20 minutes (or until cooked and nicely colored). Remove. Set aside.
2 - In another bowl, mix mayonnaise and sriracha. Set aside.
3 - In another bowl, mix cabbage mixture, green onion, vinaigrette and a little lime juice. Mix well. Set aside.
4 - Place a tortilla in a hot non-stick pan. Add a little cheese. Cook for 1 minute or until the cheese begins to melt. Remove immediately and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, folding in half slightly to form the taco (hold for a few seconds until the cheese cools and hardens to store shape). Repeat with remaining tortillas and cheese.
5 - Top cheese tacos with spicy mayonnaise, sweet potato and caramelized onion mixture and add coleslaw to taste.
6 - Serve immediately and enjoy.