- Servings : 2
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- Calories : 310 cal
- Carbohydrate : 20 g
- Lipid : 21 g
- Fiber : 3 g
- Protein : 9 g
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) of seeded tomato, cut into small cubes
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of strawberries, cut into small cubes
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of Green onion, chopped
- 30 ml (2 tsp) fresh, chopped basil
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of olive oil
- 15-30 ml (1 to 2 c. with soup) of strawberries
- 15 ml (1 tsp) of chives, chopped
- 5 ml (1 tsp) reduction of white balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper at Taste
- 4 bread croutons
- 4 slices of goat cheese (about 15 g each)
1 - In a bowl, place all the ingredients of the tartare and mix gently.
2 - Place the slices of goat cheese on bread croutons.
3 - Pass under the grill (bror) a few minutes or until with slight coloring.
4 - in 2 beautiful plates, using a cookie cutter, mounting the tartare. Costing slightly.
5 - Remove the cookie cutter.
6 - garnish and garnish and garnish and garnish and garnish and garnish Decorate cheese crust.