- Servings : 4
- Preparation : 10 minutes
- Cook time : 30 minutes
- Calories : 378 cal
- Carbohydrate : 31 g
- Lipid : 21 g
- Fiber : 8 g
- Protein : 24 g
- 300 g of firm tofu, diced
- 250 ml (1 cup) of canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 onion, cut into pieces
- 1 pepper, cut into pieces
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of Peanuts
- 500 ml (2 cups) of Chinese cabbage, minced
- 60 ml (¼ cup) of water
- 60 ml (¼ cup) of butter of butter Award
- 60 ml (¼ cup) of rice vinegar
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of soy sauce reduced in sodium
- 10 ml (2 tbsp) of oil of oil sesame
- spicy sauce to taste
1 - Preheat the oven to 230 ° C (450 ° F).
2 Place a parchment paper on a baking sheet.
3 - Heat the water in the microwave for 60 seconds. Add the Peanut butter and whisk quietly to dilute it. Then add the rest of the ingredients necessary for the marinade. Whisk until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
4 Reserve the quarter of the preparation then place the rest marinade in a climble container. Add the tofu and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours.
5 Place the marinated tofu, chickpeas, onion, pepper and Peanuts on the baking sheet. Brush with brushing with The rest of the marinade preparation and then place in the oven for 30 minutes.
6 Add the chinned Chinese cabbage and serve.