- Servings : 4
- Preparation : 10 minutes
- Cook time : 15 minutes
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 branch of fresh rosemary
- 1 branch of fresh thyme
- 40 cherry tomatoes, coupes coupes In two
- 80 g of goat cheese 20 % M.G.
- To taste, vegetable seasoning from the Isabelle Huot Docteure garden in nutrition
- to taste, fresh, chiseled basil
1 - Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (350 ° F).
2 - in a pan, heat the oil, the garlic, the rosemary and the thyme over medium heat and leave to infuse 3-4 minutes. Remove. Fire. Leave to stand for 5 minutes.
3 Add the tomatoes, cheese and vegetable seasoning in the garden.
4 Bake from 10 to 15 minutes or until the tomatoes start to fendiller . Remove from the oven.
5 Add the fresh basil and accompany with bread croutons.