- Servings : 12
- Preparation : 20 minutes
- Calories : 128 cal
- Carbohydrate : 8 g
- Lipid : 9 g
- Fiber : 2 g
- Protein : 3 g
- 125 ml (½ cup) of Ricotta 5 % M.G.
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) of Milk or 45 ml (3 tsp) of Baileys or Amarula type coffee liquor)
- 175 g of dark chocolate, 70 % cocoa
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of crushed Peanuts
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of coconut filaments
1 - In a bowl, place the ricotta and Milk (or coffee liquor). Mix well with a mixing foot.
2 Melt 125 g of chocolate in a small saucepan, over heat Sweet average. Integrate the ricotta mixture, mix well.
3 Place the preparation in the refrigerator for about thirty minutes to allow it to freeze slightly.
4 Bring out of the refrigerator and, using a Small spoon, form small balls.
5 During this time, melt the rest of the chocolate in a small saucepan, over medium-low heat.
6 - dip the truffles in the melted chocolate then dip in a few In Peanuts and others in coconut filaments.
7 - Refrigerate again in order to let the chocolate freeze.