STRAWBERRY AND CHIA SPREAD
Regular price6,99 $
Strawberries are very popular as a spread. Mixed with chia seeds, it wonderfully garnishes morning toast and also decorates delicious canapés.
No added sugar
With fiber and omega-3
- Delivery available QC and ON
Ingredients: strawberries, apple juice, chia seeds, water, inulin, lemon juice concentrate, citrus extract.
- Free delivery for orders of 150 $ and more, and for all subscriptions.
- The minimum order value is 75 $, except for digital products such as booklets and webinars.
- A shipping charge of 9.99 $ applies to orders between 75 $ and 149.99 $, except for subscriptions and digital products which have no shipping charge.
- Delivery is available throughout Quebec and Ontario, except in a few more remote areas.
- Deliveries are made on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 7 am and 7 pm. You can select your delivery date during the ordering process. It sometimes happens that orders are delivered the day after the selected day, do not worry because the temperature is maintained accordingly. Please contact us and we will be happy to share the tracking of your delivery.
- To receive a delivery on Tuesday, the deadline for ordering is the Friday before, at noon.
- To receive a delivery on Thursday, the order deadline is midnight Monday.
- Your meals are placed in coolers with dry ice added. This is a safe process that has been proven over the years! This ensures that your meals remain frozen throughout the entire transportation process until the boxes are opened. Then simply place the meals in the freezer immediately. It is very important not to pick up the dry ice bags directly in your hands. Let the dry ice evaporate in a ventilated area before handling the bags.
- Be sure to provide us with a complete and accurate address. You are responsible for your package and the delivery address entered at checkout. Only one shipping address can be noted.
- Are you at work or out of town on the day of your delivery? Tell us a safe place to drop off the merchandise (e.g. behind the house, in the garage or on the balcony) and all you have to do is pick it up when you get home!